Friday, June 3, 2011

My Latest Creation

Behold my latest creation....purple Volley's!!














As I've mentioned before I have a slight obsession with the colour purple, so awhile ago I bought some plain white Volleys, some masking tape and a can of purple spray paint and presto! Purple shoes! I'm still thinking of buying some green shoelaces to see how they'd look on them next, especially as it looks like the paint will rub off the laces rather easy. My other issue is that on the plastic bits it looks like the purple will scuff off, which I hope will give it a cool effect, if not I may need to touch up the purple every now and again. Unless one of you knows a way to keep it on there more permanently?


Now what else can I make purple, hmmmmm......


Mike (AKA: The Evil Purple Genius) 

No comments:

Post a Comment