Monday, August 27, 2012

Stockholm Syndrome


Hello again my friends! Not much to really talk about the idea of this cartoon this week. I only really got the idea on Saturday whilst I was at work (my other, real 'job' in retail), which makes sense considering I sell video games, it's only a matter of time until I have a Mario themed idea. Especially as his face is plastered everywhere. I guess it also helps that I'm a massive Nintendo fan-boy as well. I did use the method I mentioned last week for fine-tuning the idea by pretty much thinking about it all day Sunday before I spend the night drawing it up. I'm a big fan of this now, it really helps me fine-tune things more.

So seriously, Bowser kidnaps Princess Peach so damn much, surely something is going on there right? Well that was what I thought about, when I came up with this idea anyway. So, just in case you don't know, nearly every single Mario game is pretty much you, as Mario trying to rescue his chick, Princess Peach from this big bad turtle named Bowser. So, I'm pretty sure they're secretly getting it on and Mario's just a dumb-ass...well until he see's his new son has a turtle tail that is.

Alrighty, it's getting late (I'm typing this on Sunday night just after finishing the cartoon) so I'm going to bed, see you next time!

Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment