Monday, September 22, 2014

It Happened to You Too?


I'm really enjoying doing comic strips of late, as you can probably tell. Honestly it's purely me trying not to restrict my ideas so I'm open to any humour idea, where as before I may have dismissed and idea like this one or tried to condense it to one panel and therefore ruin it somewhat. So it's a good thing, I think anyway.

So the iPhone 6 came out the other day and instead of my usual Apple bagging, I took a different route this time....I made fun of U2! I find it kind of shit that the new U2 album automatically gets added to your playlist thing if you have an iPhone, so I've show my concern in cartoon form! Now I know that's a pretty shit picture of Bono and I don't care. I can do proper caricatures, it has been awhile, but I can do them, but they always take me ages to do as I'm not very practiced at them. To be honest I'm not a big fan, I didn't have the time, so I just did a quick cartoon version of him. Thankfully I've got the coloured glasses and the speech bubble saying his name to help me out somewhat. 

Anyway, hope you like it.

Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment